The COPR Entry to Practice Examination Handbook offers candidates detailed information regarding the entry to practice examination and the exam process. Information provided includes:
- The examination development process;
- Eligibility requirements;
- What to expect when applying for the exam;
- What happens after a candidate applies for the exam;
- What happens on the exam day; and
- What to expect after the exam.
COPR encourages each candidate to review the handbook to ensure that they are informed of the exam process. The handbook is updated regularly as policies are being developed and items are identified for clarification.