COPR Board of Directors
The Board of Directors provides leadership to COPR and is responsible for providing strategic direction, setting organizational policies and ensuring accountability of its Executive Director for day-to-day management of the organization.
The Board is comprised of one representative from each constituent member (province) of COPR.
- British Columbia Emergency Medical Assistants Licensing Board – Wendy Vowles
- Alberta College of Paramedics – Tim Ford
- Saskatchewan College of Paramedics – Jacqueline Messer-Lepage
- College of Paramedics of Manitoba – Trish Bergal
- Ontario Ministry of Health – Carrie Hassberger
- Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux du Québec – Robyn Marcotte
- College of Paramedics of Nova Scotia – Karl Kowalczyk
- Prince Edward Island Emergency Medical Services Board – Matthew Leyenaar
- Newfoundland and Labrador Paramedicine Regulation – Ken Driscoll